Solutions Architect | Insurance | Surrey | Permanent
Role: Solutions Architect
Salary: £60,000-70,000 pa
iO associates is delighted to be partnered with a leading General Insurer in their search for a Solutions Architect to join their Surrey office. You will be involved in the development of IT application architecture to ensure architectural strategy aligns with business direction. The ideal candidate will be a results-driven and self-motivated Solutions or Technical Analyst with strong communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
* Development of Micro Service architectures.
* Designing and deploying Java services from the incumbent platform.
* Migration of Java Services into AWS.
* Mentoring, educating and assisting teams of developers.
* Creating documentation of ideas in the form of roadmaps, strategy papers, etc.
* Assist in the creation of the technology strategy for the business, to enable the digital transformation.
* Ensuring that projects are consistent with the strategic direction of the company
* Excellent knowledge of AWS cloud technologies, Oracle RDBMS, Linux, etc.
* AWS or Java certification
* 5+ years' experience as a Technical or Solutions architect
* Experience with architecture frameworks and methodologies
* Exposure to SDLC through agile methodologies
This is an exciting opportunity to progress within an award-winning company with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If this sounds of interest please apply below or get in touch with Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates.