Solutions Architect - Reading
iO Associates have just registered an exciting opportunity for a permanent Solutions Architect to be a part of the IT Strategy & Architecture team for a global brand they are one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and a Global leader in the market for pension products.
The successful candidate will work principally on a strategic digital transformation programme, ensuring that our IT Architecture principles and standards are applied effectively and efficiently across a number of exciting, customer-focused change projects.
Technical requirements of the role will ideally include extensive and demonstrable knowledge of the following:
* TOGAF Certified, or any other enterprise architecture experience
* Agile project delivery methodologies;
* Designing solutions based on cloud technology, ideally including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS flavours of the Azure and AWS offerings;
* Designing for digital security;
* Micro-services and containerisation;
* API management technologies.
* DevOps practises and tooling to enable collaboration and automation;
* Experience in Financial Services desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join this market leading organisation in Reading and you will become a key member within their team. If you would like to be considered for this position, then please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.