Salary: £68 - £75,000 + benefits (including a £6,500 car allowance)
iO Associates are currently working with a specialist Financial Services client, who are seeking a Solutions Architect to be a key member of their technical team.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a number of technical solutions across Web and Cloud projects, in addition to developing system roadmaps and strategy in alignment with the company's objectives.
* Deep technical understanding in Microsoft technologies, ideally including experience in .NET application architecture, MS Dynamics and creation of scalable solutions in Azure
* Knowledge of a number of design patterns such as Micro Service architectures and SOA.
* Experience working within the Financial Service industry.
* Well versed in API management and development, including Web and REST API's
* Ability to work effectively across multiple projects, particularly those in the Agile space.
If you would like to know more about the position, please apply with your most up to date CV and get in touch with Jake Harris at iO Associates.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who you can recommend or who may be looking for a new role, we have an excellent referral scheme.