Solutions Architect required by my client, a leading insurtech startup based in London on a permanent basis. Our client are aiming to deliver a new innovative proposition to the commercial insurance market. The leadership team includes a former global insurance CEO and they have institutional backing.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of a completely greenfield policy administration system and CRM integration using an shore / offshore delivery model. The technology stack will include Salesforce, Mongo DB, Mule ESB and Angular.
As the lead Solutions Architect you will be responsible for design, build and later maintance and enhancements of the system which will include system integration and online quote and buy capabilities. The ideal candidate will have come from a similar background either from Insurance (eg personal lines, commercial) or from a Financial Services background, have supported the design of similar platforms before and be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for someone looking to make their stamp on a organisation with an above market rate package too.
* Track record working as a Solutions Architect / Lead Architect on similar builds
* Demonstrable experience with application design, build and implementation using C# / Angular
* Experience with non-relational databases (e.g. Mongo DB)
* Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience suporting design and enhancements on similar off-the-shelf or bespoke products (e.g. TIA, Duck Creek, Guidewire, Eclipse, IRIS, GENIUS, Open Box, Open Co, Open GI, etc.)
* Insurance / Financial Services experience