An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SQL DBA working for a team based in Bristol, who are embarking on a new transformation project.
The key technical skills we require for this role include:
* Data and systems migration experience is essential
* Clusters, backups, storage and problem determination
* Experience in implementation and maintenance / administration of SQL Server databases (including 2016)
* Skills in performance tuning in SQL Server
* Building complex SQL queries
* Experience numerous Unix operating systems
This will be for an initial 6-month contract with good opportunity for extension, paying up to £375 per day.
If interested, please get in touch with Alex at iO Associates. For this position we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK.