SQL DBA required on a full-time permanent basis with a leading MGA within the London insurance market. The client is flexible on the extent of SQL stack experience and willing to consider candidates at varying levels.You will be responsible for maintaining, building and monitoring SQL Servers for the client. Ensuring all SQL servers are secure, perform well and are regularly backed up.
Offering support to developers to optimise code while maintining a source control environment. A minimum of 2-3+ years experience with some exposure to insurance or FS as a DBA is required.
* Strong understanding of the SQL Server stack which may include SSIS, SSRS or SSAS (or all of the above)
* Good T-SQL knowledge is essential
* Strong analytical and attention to detail
* Experience working in a live environment is essential
* Experience working within insurance or FS
SQL Database Administrator, SQL DBA, Systems Support Engineer, BI Developer