They are currently looking for people who are looking to make a real difference to national security and saving lives by working on the creation of new advanced defence technology such as radio jammers, data encryption devices, directional finders and many more!
As a member of the manufacturing department you will be responsible for assembling and testing products, as well as servicing, repairing and testing them in accordance with ATE on both existing and new products, correcting and amending testing procedures and liaising with Design engineers. You will be required to compile Productions Test Reports and carrying out Circuit card inspection and rework.
Ideal candidates will have the following competencies.:
* Experience in electronic/electro-mechanical assembly.
* Hand tools, wiring, and PCB repair.
* RF and Digital production test environment.
* Setting up test equipment and test benches,
* Demonstrable fault-finding skills.
* Continuous improvement tools such as Lean or Six Sigma.
In return for your support they are willing to offer you:
* Annual bonus plan
* 25 days holiday (Increasing upon length of service)
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.