My clients focus is within the Electronic and Cyber Security sector and have already worked on a number of projects with have saved life's in combat zones all around the world - specialising in force protection, Information assurance/ Data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions.
They are currently looking for people who are looking to make a real difference to national security and saving lives by working on the creation of new advanced defence technology such as radio jammers, data encryption devices, directional finders and many more!
As a member of the manufacturing department you will be responsible for assembling and testing products, as well as servicing, repairing and testing them in accordance with ATE on both exisiting an new products. You will be required to compile Productions Test Reports and carrying out Circuit card inspection and rework.
Ideal candidates will have:
* Experience in electronics/ electro-mechanical assembly.
* Competent in the use of hand tools and wiring.
* Competent following manufacturing build instructions.
* Experience of Continuous Improvement Tools/Techniques such as Lean or Six Sigma.
In return for your support they are willing to offer you:
* Annual bonus plan
* 25 days holiday (Increasing upon length of service)
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.