IO Associates are helping a dynamic and exciting organisation in London recruit a Systems Administrator. They will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the organisations computing and technology systems, hardware and software support, basic IT desktop system troubleshooting and configuration.
Role: Systems Administrator
Computer systems support including set-up, configuration and trouble-shooting on both Windows and Linux environments:
* Support developers in application testing and deployments on production systems
* User management, Office 365 support, system maintenance and documentation of technology platforms
* Server / file access support. Maintaining security and DCP
* Solid computing technology and networking understanding - experience managing and configuring RedHat Linux (RHEL) servers. Also experience supporting and building Windows and Apple MacOS desktops. Experience of running Microsoft Office 365 tools and other products.
* Data processing - support applications in a Linux environment operating on a mixture of large scale SQL and NoSQL databases
* Solid background in IT infrastructure and commonly used computing technology and networking
* Excellent command of RedHat Linux (RHEL)
* Good command of Windows 7,10, Microsoft Office 365 applications, Mac OS X
* Familiar with user IT-support, support procedure development and process management
* Experience of shell scripting, and basic programming (bash, python, etc.)
* Basic SQL language skills
* Basic understanding of programming and web technologies
Apply through the link and we will be in touch with more information.