IO Associates are helping an IOT organisation in Milton Keynes recruit a System Security Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the technical infrastructure with a focus on security specific tasks operating across cloud and physical environments.
Role: System Security Administrator
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Milton Keynes
* Vulnerability Management and Monitoring & Threat Management and Monitoring
* Patch Management
* Desktop, Server, Laptop and mobile device security management - end user
* SIEM Service and Event Management
* Applying ISO27001 security policies against technology systems.
* Creating and maintain security policies in collaboration with the organisation
* Write and improve automation scripts, processes and software tools
* Hardware Lifecycle management, maintenance and provisioning.
* Software maintenance management & installation
·Scientific technology degree preferably in Computer Science or networks.
·Implemented IT security services and responded to security events.
·Worked in an ISO27001 compliant environment.
·Knowledge should be strong in the majority of the following areas:
* Linux Servers
* Vulnerability Management#
* Security in cloud, physical and virtual environments.
* Linux networking knowledge.
* General networking experience with
o Physical and Virtual switches
o VLANs, HTTP, SMTP and Firewall knowledge
* 3+ years' experience working with and implementing security systems and services.
For further details please get in touch.