IO Associates are helping an organisation recruit a Systems Operations Engineer who has experience in delivering 3rd Line support. The successful candidate will provide Technical IT support across the infrastructure, involving critical issues from Service Desk and Desk Side Support.
Role: Systems Operations Engineer (Windows)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Great Benefits
Location: South London
* Tackle problems across diverse technologies like Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix PVS, SCCM, Windows 7/10, ePO, Application packaging, thick and thin clients (Wyse) management
* In-depth investigations and providing root cause analysis of incidents and outages.
* Act as a point for complex problems and a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and self-service tickets from internal staff regarding IT issues.
* Provide support across production and test environments and have a deep understanding as to how applications work well with these systems.
* Provide technical solutions for BAU and project based requests, producing high level overviews and explanations as required.
* Deployment of new platforms and improvements to existing ones
* Windows 2008 as well as a solid grasp of how applications interact with the Windows Operating System. Enterprise Microsoft products and Active Directory is also essential
* Good understanding administrative experience on VMware, GPO and AD services.
* Strong knowledge of SCCM and Citrix along with significant experience in providing 3rd level (or higher) support within a corporate environment
* Experience of supporting high availability and large server estates essential
If you are interested please get in touch!!