Technical Architect - Permanent Bristol
A market leading consultancy based in Bristol are looking for a Technical Architect to join on a permanent basis.
* CDM Protocols
* Inspirational Delivery Leadership working closely with customers to realise design excellence
* Manage and deliver various construction document packages
* Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings
* Specification Process
* Document Quality Control/Quality Assurance Protocols
* Ensure Code and Regulation compliance on projects
* 10+ years IT experience ideally within the service industry.
* Strong UML design skills.
* 3+ years' experience of Oracle or SQL Server (or any comparable enterprise scalable database technology).
* Ideally some experience in 'The City' - this includes trading institutions (commodity trading, investment bank, brokerage or related software house). Ideally exposure to trading (equities, FX/MM, Bonds or similar) in trade capture or trading related projects
* 5+ years architecting enterprise solutions within .Net or J2EE architecture.
* Experience, or certification, of TOGAF or Zachman frameworks is desirable.
* Strong Object Oriented skills (e.g. from Java or C++).
* Experience of iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.).
* Experience of any Enterprise scalable messaging infrastructure (i.e. TIBCO, MQ) is desirable.
* Strong Quality Process Management experience (i.e. SCM, QA etc).
* If interested please submit a copy of your CV.