iO Associates are helping an organisation in Bristol recruit a technical solutions architect. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a technical architecture strategy and roadmap. Technologies may include date centre, infrastructure, cloud, and mobile.
The architect is expected to be hands-on with technology and take an active role in the delivery of projects. Full understanding of technologies in the areas of enterprise storage, servers, networks, SDWan and security is key to this role.
Lead the technical architecture with a clear strategy and roadmap
* Work with Global peers to analyse companies context (business strategy and trends)
* Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to support business requirements
* Define high-level migration plans
Lead and drive the implementation of major technology projects
* Be part of the technical design phase on strategic technology projects, offering technical guidance and working with the business solutions team to support solution selection and implementation
* Drive change within IS processes
* Broad experience with and exposure to enterprise applications and multi-platform environments. knowledge of Office 365 platform and tools
* Working knowledge of ITIL, Prince 2, ISO27001a
* Application Delivery Systems (including Citrix XenApp, RDS)
* Server Virtualisations Platforms (including VMware vSphere, HyperV)
* Windows Server Platforms 2008 / 2012 &Core Windows server technologies
* Cloud Platforms and SAAS
If you would like to learn more abou this opportunity, please do send your CV through and I will be in touch to discuss it in more detail.