Role: Technical Architect
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 Dependant on experience
iO Associates are recruiting for a Global client of ours looking for a Technical Architect/Lead
You will responsible for definition and the management of current, interim and target state architectures. which will include definition of principles, process and monitoring of key op documentation to ensure alignment.
Your also be known as a technology SME, working with the internal departments to facilitate RFI, RFP, Definition and implementation.
* Have knowledge and experience across the whole Microsoft technology stack (Windows server 2012, Active Directory, IIS 8.5)
* Experience in DevOps Tooling and implementing / managing continual release, integration and deployment workflows (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, GIT)
* Have knowledge and experience in administering and configuring SQL Server Enterprise 2012
* Proven knowledge and experience of managing large scale, Virtual based, ICT hosting solutions (HyperV, WAFs, LoadBalancers, Firewalls)
* TOGAF Certification
* Prince 2
* Experience working in an AGILE environment
* Creation, Management to and maintenance of the current, target and interim state Business, Data, Application, Technology and Security architectures
* Creation, Management to and maintenance of all associated interface (ETL) process architectures in the current, target and interim states
* Act as a product owner with the CIO for technology, ensuring only systems conforming to agreed technical standards are implemented
* Acting as a technical representative for system RFI / RFP selections and supplier due diligence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Architect to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.