Do you want the opportunity to use your skills to work with an award-winning product that has the potential to save hundreds if not thousands of lives?
This is your chance to work for a company who are revolutionising the fire protection industry. Their products use an infrared sensor to detect and target the source of the blaze and, once triggered, the device automatically fills the room with a dense fog which reduces temperature and oxygen concentration of the room to suppress and extinguish the fire before it can get out of control.
This company needs you to provide technical support and drive R&D for their cutting edge products. This role will consist of a combination of client support (60%), new product support (20%) and sales support (20%).
* Experience in a Customer Facing/Technical Support role.
* Understanding of Engineering principles, ideally within Electromechanical.
* Technical Qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant field (Electronics/Engineering etc.)
What's in it for you?
* A comfortable & friendly work environment with a fantastic company culture
* Flexible hours that suit you
* A salary of circa £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
If you think that this could be the role for you, please apply today for immediate consideration!
For any questions please call iO Associates on 0117 3328 100 and ask for Immy Haines.