Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 + 33 days holiday, Private Pension, Private Medical Insurance and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
SECURITY CLEARANCE: It is essential that any applicant is eligible for UK security clearance
Do you want the opportunity to shape and refine the overall test strategy?
Do you have experience defining the test Architecture and Managing various projects?
An excellent opportunity is available for a Test Architect to join an established and market-leading defence company based in the Southampton area.
They are rapidly expanding in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets meaning that the opportunity for personal career development is huge! You will be working within a close-knit team on an exciting programme delivering critical infrastructure key to the future of the aviation space.
You will be given all the training and support provided in order to progress your career and get some great benefits such as: 33 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), 8% matched pension, Income protection cover, private medical cover and much more!
All you need:
* Extensive experience within large scale/systems of systems/portfolio systems integration programmes
* Significant experience of test planning, management and execution
* Extensive background and experience in system testing, including test automation
* Comprehensive understanding and demonstrable implementation experience of defining & execution of various test strategies and methodologies at the portfolio/systems integration level
* Can deliver clear messages through dialogue, written work and formal presentation
* Significant experience across a number of broad technology disciplines
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 to discuss the role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.