Role: Test Lead
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
iO are looking for an experienced Test Lead to join a well-established company in the insurance market, they are just undergoing a huge transformation in the company and are looking for someone to come in and Lead a small Team of Testers to take the company to the next level.
Your role will be to plan and monitor and control all the testing activities and tasks, which will be day-to-day management of the existing test team. you will also be responsible for producing regular status and test reports.
* Delivering initial estimates of the testing effort needed for new developments and functional enhancements
* You will be monitoring and controlling all testing work, including User Acceptance testing undertaken by subject matter experts situated within the business
* Maintaining and expanding the existing Information Systems Test strategy including the drive to more automated testing
* Producing Test Reports and actively participle in meeting's
* Be involved in the recruitment process for other testers
* Reviewing testing requirements for change requests, assessing the impact on test plans and schedules
* Have experience of up-to 2 to 3 years practical experience of leading and developing test teams.
* Be highly motivated and a self-starter, well organised and be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
* Be able to work in AGILE / Waterfall environments
* Demonstrable database expertise sufficient to create reasonably complex SQL queries
* Good knowledge of Microsoft tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project
* Have a Degree or be educated to A levels
* ISTQB or ISEB Qualification
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test Lead to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.