Test lead | Insurance | Hertfordshire
My client is a leading provider of General Insurance based in Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a Test Lead to join a top-tier provider that is highly regarded within the industry. Suitable candidates must be ISTQB/ISEB qualified and have SQL and Insurance experience.
Responsibilities of the Test Lead include:
* Deliver initial estimates needed for new developments and functional enhancements
* Plan, monitor and control all testing work including UAT undertaken by SMEs
* Report on status and progress of all activities
* Deliver traceability matrixes for new developments
* Participate in recruitment of additional testers when needed
* Lead and guide test team on best practice whilst providing objectives and development plans
* ISTQB/ISEB certification
* Insurance experience
* SQL expertise
* Experience leading and building test teams
* Exposure to TIA, Selenium or Spira.
* Programming experience
This is an ideal opportunity for a Test Lead looking to grow with a respected company, whilst providing a client centric, high quality and individually tailored service.
To apply for this role please send your CV to be considered.
SQL, Insurance, Test Lead, TIA, Agile, ISTQB, ISEB