Job Title: Test Manager
Salary: £50,000 or more DOE
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Io Associates is proud to be working with a market leading Software Solutions Provider as they seek to augment their Development Team with a Test Manager.
You will get to work in a highly collaborative environment that values passion and ambition, and that encourages participation in all parts of the development process.
Skills and Requirements:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise with developers and Product Management and to collaborate effectively with customers and stakeholders of all levels.
* Demonstrable ability to lead in the delivery of QA practices, throughout the development
* Deep understanding of Automation frameworks and Tools
* Working knowledge and understanding of Software Development Methodologies
* 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Flexible working
* Free parking
* Free fruit, snack, tea and coffee.
* Busy social calendar
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
* Focus on training and career progression
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV now to . You can also call me (Daniel Erasmus) on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively, if you know of someone who may be a good fit, we offer an excellent referral scheme.