Advanced-Senior VV&T Engineer - Tewkesbury - £30-48,000
A client of ours in Tewkesbury who prioritise their research & development and offer the chance for skilled Engineers to work on life saving products which have an application into combat zones all around the world. Working within sectors of Electronic Warfare and Cyber Security, this client specialises within Force Protection, Information Assurance/data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions - all products with non-offensive capabilities.
What we're offering:
The chance to make a real difference by helping support people around the world by aiding the creation of advanced defence products from Radio Jammers to Directional Finders, Data Encryption Devices and Email Infiltration Protection Devices. This will be for a company that have their biggest spend within R&D (10% of all global profits!), and even offer the opportunity to fund your ideas and private projects with a set aside experimental budget. They back their social working environment up with a very strong benefits package, regular pay reviews, flexitime and half day on Fridays!
What we're looking for:
* Networking; Serial, Ethernet, WiFi, IPv4, IPv6, IPsec, VLAN, TCP, UDP, SSL/TLS, SNMP, SSH.
* Scripting & test automation; Python, shell scripts (Windows & Linux), other test automation techniques & tools.
* Creation and execution of tests on demand and from analysis, requirements and existing procedures.
* Development of test plans for projects and products; defining phases, events, objectives, resource needs and process adherence in line with overarching project and system engineering management plans.
* Development of test strategies for projects, products and product families; defining test requirements and objectives and groupings.
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration. This role does require you to be eligible for SC clearance - You do not have to already hold this. Point of Contact: Charles Hoskins at iO Associates