POWERTRAIN, MECHANICAL, TEST, APPLICATION
Test/Mechanical/Application Engineer - Coventry - £20p/h - 9m Contract
We are working with a highly regarded automotive company who are looking to take on a Test/Mechanical/Application Engineer with significant experience on Powertrain systems, including 4x4 applications hardware.
* Responsible for organising end of life tests & data platform Gather all relevant data from test (physical & numerical)
* Organise tear down of units: book facilities, prepare all relevant document related to tear down, measurements, analysis, store all data in platform, edit procedures in platform
* Organise components exhibitions: set up virtual and physical meetings with coc concerned, explain the test and give the general feedback after tear down
* Prepare virtual platform to store data: create a virtual hub linked to various programs, loops that contains all pictures from all parts in high quality, all test reports and test data to allow remote access
* Excellent understanding of Powertrain systems, including 4x4 applications hardware.
* At least 3 years' experience in the Powertrain field.
* Detailed knowledge of Quality systems such as DFMEA, 8D analysis.
* Experience in previous Powertrain systems design and validation from concept through to final sign off and Launch.
* Metallic material knowledge, gearboxes and e machine knowledges, able to develop an intranet website
If you would interested in this opportunity, or would like to know more, please email me your latest CV for immediate consideration.