£40,000 - £45,000 a year
Fancy a fresh start with one the European leaders in their industry? It would be strange if you didn't.
My client is looking for enthusiastic & hard-working maintenance engineer for their brand-new state of the art manufacturing facility in South Wales.
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Be able to fault find and carry through corrective action
* Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, valves and electric motors etc.
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
What they want from you:
* Experience of Automated factory machinery is beneficial
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* PLC experience required
If you have read this far then you must be interested! Don't hesitate to contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat or further information about the role:
You do not want to miss out on this one!