UI Design Lead | London |
Role Type: Permanent
I am working with a team based in central London that are on the lookout for a UI Design Lead to join their team as the company experiences a large spout of growth.
The role is predominantly hands on and the team are looking for a designer with fantastic creative acumen whilst having an eye for UX, Usability and design. Part of the role will see you shaping the design principals for the team and driving forward their creative backlog.
The team themselves are one of the countries largest comparison teams and a true market leader.
Being revered within the sector and being represented not only by their core product they also have a number of other ventures, this role offers a fantastic chance for the right candidate to really propel their career and join a team that are continuously innovating ahead of the curve.
You will be;
* Responsible for design direction
* Managing the UI team and process
* Defining and enhancing current design standards
* Involved in stakeholder management throughout entire design process
* Experience in UCD-driven UI design
* Research experience
* Solid knowledge of mobile and web responsive platforms
* Experience in a high volume environment
* Software expert in; Sketch, Zeplin, Invision etc
You will have;
* A true passion for design and how this can improve the users lives
* A real creative thinker
* True people person, highly pragmatic
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply below.