With this position you will be involved with the development of their industry leading sensor product which is supplied globally into safety critical industries. The position will allow you to be directly involved in the continuous design and development of this product.
This role will see you getting involved with the design and development aspects of their electronic systems including:
* Low noise digitisation schemes, including analogue signal conditioning, multiplexing and ADC techniques
* FGPA design (VHDL), allowing a high level of digital electronic integration
* DSP design using low cost processors
* Complex small signal analogue closed loop design and development
* Prepare integration strategies and proving that the design meets the requirements
* Schematic capture, PCB layout and routing, and simulation of the electronics design
In return for your support they are willing to offer you:
* Competitive salary (D.O.E)
* Up to 10% matched pension
* Life assurance
* Employee scholar programmes
* Plus, much more!
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and would like more information, or to be under immediate consideration, please get in touch with Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.