UX Designer | London | 3 Months Rolling | £350 - £450 p/d
(UX Design / Photoshop / User Experience / IoT / Next Gen)
Want the opportunity to be designing the next generation of IoT products that will be released over the next decade?
iO Associates are currently working with an extremely interesting client who is leaders in designing some very known physical and digital products. Over the next 12 months, they have a number of key projects kicking off that will be working on the next generation of their products that are being taken to market for 2023 - 2026. As a result, they are looking for a UX Designer who can start over the next 2 / 3 weeks to help build out and define the user experience of their digital and physical products.
The skills they're looking for include...
* Experience understanding and documenting complex use cases / journeys with multiple touchpoints
* Experience mapping ecosystems / a heuristic approach
* Service Design Background
* Ability to understand detailed wireframes
* A strong product focus
* Experience with consumer facing digital products
* Ability to develop simply interaction prototypes
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Good experience working with multiple stakeholders of various levels
My client is looking to start interviews as soon as possible with an immediate start for the right person (but will wait several weeks to find the right person). If interested, please apply using the link below and I'll be in touch with all the details on the client and project.
UX Designer (UX Design / Photoshop / User Experience / IoT / Next Gen) | London | 3 Months Rolling | £350 - £450