Are you passionate by UX Research?
Would you like to work for an organisation that ACTUALLY values what you bring and wants you to have a real impact?
If you answered yes, you will definitely like what follows.
One of our key client is looking for a UX Researcher to deliver insights that will shape and continuously improve their software portfolio.
You will have the opportunity to conduct the research, present your findings and teach Product Owners to empower them and push them to conduct their own research activities.
As an advocate of UX Research, you will be respected and given prevalence to change the way the business operates.
Your role will include:
· Coordinate research activities and implement the most effective methods to test hypotheses and discover what needs to be improved
· Work with the UX and Scrum teams to implement your research recommendations and deliver improved user experience solutions
· Using your experience, identify key areas to focus on for each software product
The company is keeping an open mind, but your profile would probably look like:
· Able to objectively analyse good or bad research results and clearly communicate your research findings
· Agile experience, including hypothesis development, prototype testing and usability testing
This role is with a brilliant company that offers an excellent career progression path, if you want to know more about it, please apply or contact me on a.potenza @ ioassociates.co.uk and we will reach out to you.