Front End Web Developer -
Quedgeley, Gloucester, Cheltenham
Flexible salary - dependent on experience
Our ambitious marketing agency client are looking for a Junior/Mid-Level Developer to join their growing team.
Looking for someone with the desire and ability to learn new technologies and to work closely with a number of more senior developers.
You'll work as part of a team who are responsible for a number of projects including mobile, campaigns, brochures, ecommerce and responsive websites.
Ideally you will possess strong knowledge of user experience and interface design.
- Producing, Revising & Maintaining websites, emails and web application user interfaces using HTML & CSS to create web content.
- Have a clear passion for Development and understand its relationship with digital design, UX and accessibility.
- HTML & CSS programming skills.
- PHP back end programming.
- Social media APIs
- Web design and Adobe CS.
- Good working knowledge of mobile web development.
- Wireframes and technical specifications.
Please send through a copy of your CV or apply below to be considered!
If this role isn't of interest and you know someone who may be better suited, please forward my details across. We do offer a great referral scheme!