Web Developer - Permanent - Essex
Responsibilities of the Web Developer will include:
* Designing, writing and testing new software and enhancements
* Integrating software products
* Creating technical specifications, operational documentation and test plans
* Consulting clients, colleagues and constantly updating technical skills and knowledge.
Essential experience required:
* SQL Relational Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is an ideal opportunity for a Junior Web Developer looking to grow in a company with a global presence, whilst providing a client centric, high quality and individually tailored service.
To apply for this role please send your CV to be considered