iO Associates are looking to hire a Senior Linux System Administrator in a rapidly growing, large multi-national company based in Bristol. This is an exciting job role with career development opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Operating systems Administration (Linux, windows, NetApp OnTap, some Cisco)
- Plans, manages and provides infrastructure support to agreed service levels
- In company with the existing Sys Admin group, administer business system host OS and infrastructure (Linux).
- Data centre systems implementation and support
- Reviews support priorities and allocate / assign work as required
- Produces configuration / installation instructions and documentation for use by Systems Engineering and Service Desk staff.
- Change control and configuration management of systems using automation tools such Puppet.
- Hardware fault diagnoses and supplier maintenance management
- Rabbit MQ or other Message Queue technology experience
- Network, OS and Application monitoring tools
- Virtualisation, Automation and Cloud Management experience
- Storage administration experience (Netapp)