My well established Public Sector client based within London are currently looking to bring on board a Principle Manager (Business Intelligence) on a contract basis.
* To lead a team responsible for providing business intelligence, asset management and procurement services on behalf the directorate.
* To ensure that the Director and the managers have a strategic and cohesive oversight of business intelligence information from across the directorate in order to manage the quality, performance and cost of services and drive improvement.
* To establish a performance management culture across the directorate, maximise the value and impact of business reporting functions and provide strategic direction and advice on the effective use of performance, financial and quality information in order to achieve the directorate's objectives and KPIs.
* To ensure systems are in place to maintain and undertake quality assurance assessments on all projects, contracts and services; measured against various strategies, policies, standards, specifications and plans.
* To provide strategic oversight of asset management planning, development of major repairs and refurbishment programmes, and in how services are being delivered.
* To ensure all contracts are recorded and procured in accordance with the Council's Standing Orders and Financial Regulations complying with relevant legislation.
This position will suit someone with past experience within the Public Sector. For more information please send in your CV for consideration